SCHWIND AMARIS 750S
A new generation Excimer Laser that not only can do everything,
but also is very good. SCHWIND AMARIS is a TotalTech laser. It is
the new generation Excimer laser technology of Schwind.
- Laser type: ArF Excimer laser, 193 nm, laser
- Beam diameter: 0.54 mm Super-Gaussian profile
- Beam delivery: Flying spot (with Automatic
Fluence Level Adjustment and intelligent Thermal Effect
- Eyetracking system: 1050 Hz turbo eyetracking
with pupil and limbus tracking, rotation balance.
- Treatment range with integrated Schwind Cam:
PTK, PRK, LASEK, Epi-LASIK, LASIK, Femto-LASIK "Abberation-Free"
treatments, customized wavefront treatments based on corneal and
ocular wavefront data.
- Integrated online
- Particle aspiration system: Integrated
- Laser arm: 90° swiveling
- Swiveling patient's bed (90°): Optional
- Treatment Assistent Manager: Course of
treatment can be configured individually
- Surgical microscope: Leica-based, stereopsis
of 14° Tube swiveling range 10° to 50° Integrated camera beam
- Working distance: 235 mm
- Power consumption: 100, 110, 120, 127 VAC,
50/60 Hz, max. 20 A 208, 220, 230, 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, max. 10.5
- Dimensions (l*w*h): 2637 * 1443 * 1361 mm
(incl. patient's bed)
- Room requirements: Approximately 3800 * 3100
- Weight of basic instrument (laser): 463
- Weight of patient bed: 147 kg
Click here for the brochure with more information.